Sentences for confidences. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use confidences in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for confidences.
- From that night to this day he had received from her no confidences. (8)
- He resumed his fascinating confidences when they drove off after luncheon, and he resumed them after each separation from the rest of the party. (9)
- He was not a man to ask for confidences, or expect them to be given him. (8)
- Her confidences to him he had excused, as a piece of conduct, in sympathy with her position. (10)
- I have had no confidences: but it wears the look of a cowardly business. (10)
- I merely observed him; I did not invite his confidences, being myself in no mood to give sympathy or to receive it. (10)
- Laetitia remembered how winning and prevailing Miss Middleton could be in her confidences. (10)
- Our confidences in you need not clash. (4)
- We had no confidences. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for confidences. Perhaps also see a sentence for candlesticks and ways to use costumes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use confidences in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.