Confidently in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use confidently in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for confidently.
- Before we reached it an animal came out of it and advanced confidently toward us, showing no signs of either fear or hostility. (7)
- But he did not promise this so confidently as upon former occasions, and he instinctively waited for a new complication. (9)
- Cecil confidently thought and said of the intriguing woman who managed his patron. (10)
- How grandly and confidently they go sweeping on like long blue waves of ocean chasing one another to the cruel rocks! (7)
- I believe that I do not speak too confidently of our relation. (9)
- It is an extreme case, but I confidently allege it in proof. (9)
- Once Gregory would have answered confidently; he even now checked an impulse to do so. (9)
- Rinaldo supposed that he was in fear of Barto, and encouraged him to meet the man confidently. (10)
- These heroes lived in the circle of Dipwell, confidently awaiting the arrival of my father. (10)
- They awaited the thunder this time confidently, yet none came. (10)
- Thompson confidently turned over, and intoned with emphasis. (10)
- Tickets had been confidently taken, the private division of the carriages happily secured. (10)
- We therefore descended straight toward the tower, instead of returning to the road, and struck confidently into a rugged path. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for confidently. Perhaps also see a sentence for choric and ways to use continental in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use confidently in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "use confidently in a sentence", "confidently sentence", "sentences for confidently", visited this page.