Sentence using the word conflagration. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use conflagration in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conflagration.
- But when they let off their big guns there was a conflagration. (7)
- Darkness came, and the bells ceased not rolling by her open windows: the clouds were like mists of conflagration. (10)
- I pretended to be meditating carelessly, and I had the heat and roar of a conflagration round my head. (10)
- One knows it by the conflagration. (10)
- The conflagration was caused by the friction of a pig scratching itself against an angle of a wooden building. (7)
- Their appetites were princely and swept over the little inn like a conflagration. (10)
- They laugh, but they laugh extinguishingly, and not a bit to spread a general conflagration and illumination. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conflagration. Perhaps also see a sentence for climate and ways to use conscientiously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conflagration in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.