Use conjectured in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use conjectured in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conjectured.
- Charles and Henrietta returned, bringing, as may be conjectured, Charles Hayter with them. (4)
- Dan conjectured a military brother, or from her indifference perhaps a militia brother, and then forgot about him. (9)
- It had been dimly and richly conjectured as a hoped result. (10)
- Marianne lifted up her eyes in astonishment, and Elinor conjectured that she might as well have held her tongue. (4)
- She was apparently a widow, and they conjectured that she was older than he. (9)
- Some month or so afterward it was generally conjectured that he had kept his word. (10)
- The morning papers brought the report of the fire, and the conjectured loss. (9)
- The ostler conjectured from the look of the mare that he had been out with the hounds and lost his way. (10)
- They conjectured him to be a British sailor. (10)
- They were off Saturday night about twelve, as is conjectured, but were not missed till yesterday morning at eight. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conjectured. Perhaps also see a sentence for carthew and ways to use composing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conjectured in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.