Conjurer in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use conjurer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conjurer.
- A conjurer had obtained admittance, and was showing his laughing audience the tricks of his trained cocks and hens. (5)
- Flitch is a wonderful conjurer, but the virtue is out of him for the next four-and-twenty hours. (10)
- Perhaps this is a work of beneficence; and perhaps our brave conjurer in his cabalistic robe is a philanthropist in disguise. (9)
- The conjurer watched her keenly and searchingly, as not without difficulty he picked up the leaf. (5)
- To her call the little Frenchman made his appearance as punctually as if he had been the rabbit of a conjurer. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conjurer. Perhaps also see a sentence for church and ways to use contact in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conjurer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.