How do you use conscientious in a sentence. English majors, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use conscientious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conscientious.
- Acting upon this belief with their characteristically logical and conscientious directness, the sacerdotal rulers of the country mercilessly afflict the sect to which themselves belong. (7)
- And since he was nothing if not conscientious, he always worked himself to the bone. (8)
- Conscientious as well as aesthetic. (9)
- He read much, slowly, but with conscientious tenacity, poetry, history, and works on philosophy, religion, and social matters. (8)
- Middleton a match for you in conscientious pugnacity, and you will not waste it upon me. (10)
- She was also fatally anxious to be in the extreme degree conscientious, and corrected and modified her remarks most suspiciously. (10)
- She was very conscientious. (8)
- The Dauphin remembered incidents of his residence in the Temple, with a beautiful juvenile faintness: a conscientious angling for recollection, Wedderburn said. (10)
- White would have minded any such censure of his conscientious work, and I am sure that now he would count it honor. (9)
- Whitford meant well; he was conscientious, very conscientious. (10)
- You seem to have become very conscientious. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conscientious. Perhaps also see a sentence for combined and ways to use continuity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conscientious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.