Use the word consciously in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use consciously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for consciously.
- Half consciously he took cover all he could. (8)
- He was essentially religious, but he was very consciously a citizen, with most decided opinions upon political questions. (9)
- Lapham laughed, reddening consciously, and said she guessed the Colonel knew how to take care of himself. (9)
- Raymond had identified himself with Sellers in the play-going imagination, and whether consciously or unconsciously we constantly worked with Raymond in our minds. (9)
- She was consciously ahead of them in the knowledge that her father had been, without the taint of gambling, a beneficent speculator. (10)
- The President had been, consciously or not, uncivil, but one knew his origin! (10)
- They both stopped consciously. (9)
- To feel himself superior, not blatantly, not consciously, but with subconscious righteousness. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for consciously. Perhaps also see a sentence for countenances and ways to use consecrated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use consciously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.