Sentences for conservatory. Those in an MBA program, readers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use conservatory in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conservatory.
- Alec gave Dorothy the slip and approached the conservatory on tip-toe, holding his hand out behind him to enjoin silence and secrecy. (10)
- In the conservatory Juliana was awaiting him. (10)
- Paramor made his way into the conservatory. (8)
- Pendyce was looking at him from the conservatory door. (8)
- She absolutely shrugged her shoulders and marched a-head of him into the conservatory, where she began smelling at flowers and plucking off sere leaves. (10)
- Some drooping exotic of the conservatory perhaps resembled it. (10)
- The sight of Bosinney coming with Irene from the conservatory, with that strange look of utter absorption on his face, struck her too suddenly. (8)
- We are barbarians, on a forcing soil of wealth, in a conservatory of comfortable security; but still barbarians. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conservatory. Perhaps also see a sentence for cad and ways to use consultations in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conservatory in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.