Considerably in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use considerably in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for considerably.
- A Gentleman considerably advanced in years descended from it. (4)
- And to know that your waters are pure, unstained by taint of personal prejudice and the love of power, will fortify us considerably. (8)
- Caseldy walked considerably in the rear of the couple of chairs. (10)
- He lessened the odds in his favour considerably by his too accurate estimation of them. (10)
- It must be confessed, however, that if contradicted he increased considerably the ironical decision of his sentiments. (8)
- London is no better, and you are fit for considerably better. (10)
- This lightened his spirit considerably. (10)
- Women of mixed essences shading off the divine to the considerably lower were outside his vision of woman. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for considerably. Perhaps also see a sentence for choric and ways to use continental in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use considerably in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.