Consisted sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use consisted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for consisted.
- After all, it consisted mainly of fragmentary intimations from Miss Triscoe and of half-uttered questions which her own art now built into a coherent statement. (9)
- Her retort consisted in bringing her vessel to the wind, and sending a boat for him. (10)
- Her whole bearing consisted of volleys of abuse, closed by magisterial interrogations. (10)
- Insensibly also, as Time hardened his sufferings, Evan asked himself what the shame of his position consisted in. (10)
- It consisted of crusts of bread soaked in hot water and tempered with salt, pepper, onion, and a touch of butter. (8)
- It seemed she had not eaten since her breakfast the day before, which had consisted of a cup of tea. (8)
- She then found that it consisted of Mrs Musgrove, Henrietta, and Captain Harville, beside their two selves. (4)
- The band consisted of eight wind instruments; they played astonishingly well for itinerant musicians. (10)
- The firm consisted now of nothing but Soames and a number of managing and articled clerks. (8)
- They consisted of a crow, a sheep, a turkey, two doves, a pony, and sundry fragments. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for consisted. Perhaps also see a sentence for caresses and ways to use comparable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use consisted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.