Use the word constable in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use constable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for constable.
- And did you blow your whistle and obtain the assistance of another constable, and take him into custody? (8)
- At ten minutes to four, Your Worship, yesterday afternoon, Constable Moon brought the defendant to the station in a four-wheeled cab. (8)
- But he will always be pressing forward, and Thackeray restrained him as much as could be done, in the manner of a good-humoured constable. (10)
- Did you appear on the scene, as the constable says, during the struggle? (8)
- He has, in fact, overrun the constable, and my brother Albert says, the constable is very likely to overrun ham, in consequence. (10)
- If persistently intrusive, they are handed to the constable. (10)
- Now, tell me what you know of the assault on the constable. (8)
- There is no doubt, however, that the defendant used reprehensible language, and offered some resistance to the constable in the execution of his duty. (8)
- There seems to be some discrepancy as to the blow which the constable undoubtedly received. (8)
- Van put a constable on his track; we found him out, and he confessed it. (10)
- What do you say to that, constable? (8)
- What do you wish to say about your conduct towards the constable? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for constable. Perhaps also see a sentence for costumes and ways to use could in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use constable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.