Constitute sentence example. College students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use constitute in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for constitute.
- But they do not constitute a livelihood. (9)
- I fancy, yes; or too much, at least, for the taste of the notable people who constitute it. (9)
- If not, it would constitute legal desertion, and they should obtain evidence of misconduct and file their petition for divorce. (8)
- It was a lovely half-mourning; airy sorrows, gauzy griefs, you might imagine to constitute the wearer. (10)
- Matter that is not nourishing to brains can help to constitute nothing but the bodies which are pitched on rubbish heaps. (10)
- That is, as to the word, I constitute myself your echo, to clear any vestige of suspicion. (10)
- They constitute, in the sum of them, the self-examination, whence issues, acknowledged or not, a belated self-knowledge, to direct our final actions. (10)
- They help to constitute my character. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for constitute. Perhaps also see a sentence for crew and ways to use contended in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use constitute in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.