Constitutionally sentence examples. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use constitutionally in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for constitutionally.
- But we have nothing to do with the constitutionally luckless: the calamitous history of a simple empty stomach is enough. (10)
- Constitutionally, let me add, I bear three. (10)
- He greeted them with his polite but constitutionally leering smile. (8)
- Hilary was constitutionally unable to refuse his aid to anything that held out a hand for it. (8)
- Indeed, she was constitutionally unable to be afraid of anything, except motor-cars, and, of course, earwigs, and even them one must put up with. (8)
- Is not the subject simple, pure from offence to sensitive authority, constitutionally harmless? (10)
- Not constitutionally interested in amphibious sports, his visit had been one of business rather than pleasure, a client of some importance having asked him down. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for constitutionally. Perhaps also see a sentence for cronidge and ways to use confounded in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use constitutionally in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.