Construction used in sentences. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use construction in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for construction.
- As yet these forces of demolition and construction had the business of the street almost to themselves. (9)
- By that time I had gained the knowledge that my father was totally of a different construction from other men. (10)
- Nothing gave Lapham so much satisfaction in the whole construction of his house as the pile-driving. (9)
- The automatic creature is subject to the laws of its construction, you perceive. (10)
- The proper construction was put on her reception of the news. (8)
- To be both generally blamed, and generally liked, evinces a peculiar construction of mortal. (10)
- Weston, stood for Hartfield; and she trusted to its bearing the same construction with him. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for construction. Perhaps also see a sentence for conning and ways to use corey in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use construction in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.