Sentence with word consumption. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use consumption in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for consumption.
- And it cannot be for the value of our custom now, for what is our consumption of bread, you know? (4)
- Benning had brought them to Brownville in the hope that the mountain climate might benefit Eva, who was thought to be in danger of consumption. (1)
- Her disorder turned to a galloping Consumption and in a few days carried her off. (4)
- His brother took it, and he had the regular old New England consumption. (9)
- His father died of consumption. (8)
- One of your ghosts carried a loaf of bread, and dropped it in fright; one carried a pound of fresh butter for home consumption. (10)
- She horrified her father by asking questions about consumption. (10)
- Some said he had joked her out of life, others that she had gone into consumption. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for consumption. Perhaps also see a sentence for contrite and ways to use composition in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use consumption in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.