A sentence using the word containing. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use containing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for containing.
- And Carry has this moment received the most beautiful green box, containing two of the most heavenly old lace shawls that you ever beheld. (10)
- Declining these encumbrances, I took my electric rifle and a portable waterproof case containing a few simple instruments and writing materials and set out. (7)
- He cast an odd look at the old shell containing him when he was a brilliant youth. (10)
- He never saw his letter printed, containing, as it did, the germs of an unpalatable truth. (8)
- It was past noon, and they were already returning, when they came on the char-a-bancs containing the head of the strike-breaking column. (8)
- Lavender saw before him a tumbler containing a yellow fluid. (8)
- So ended the first part, which had been afterwards put into an envelope, containing nearly as much more. (4)
- The first of a series of letters containing shameless realistic caricatures was handed to him the afternoon following. (10)
- This was easy, for it was advertised as containing ten rooms, and he found the number eked out with the bath-room and two large closets. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for containing. Perhaps also see a sentence for cracker and ways to use contest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use containing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.