Contemporary example sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use contemporary in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for contemporary.
- Henley, and all contemporary roundeleers; but, for good reasons, he will be the last to publish the result. (2)
- I found that the Italians had no novels which treated of their contemporary life; that they had no modern fiction but the historical romance. (9)
- In this obvious and easy manner he studied contemporary civilization in the capital. (9)
- In this world, my dear, we are always of our own time, and we live amid contemporary things. (9)
- It often surprised and vexed him to find that some contemporary held higher rank than himself. (8)
- One of the first great pleasures which I had upon these terms was in the book of a contemporary Spanish author. (9)
- The priest and the commandant assured me of their sympathy with all I said, and made a heavy sighing over the bitterness of contemporary feeling. (2)
- We go down to posterity with heightened characteristics, to say nothing of a contemporary celebrity nothing less than our being turned inside-out to the rabble. (10)
- Yet contemporary; estimate talks of them often in the same breath. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for contemporary. Perhaps also see a sentence for chinese and ways to use command in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use contemporary in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.