Sentences for contested. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use contested in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for contested.
- And that is often contested; but there is no doubt of the loss of the leg. (10)
- It was not to be contested that he must speak with Mrs Mountstuart, however he might shrink from the trial of his facial muscles. (10)
- Jorian DeWitt said my father lost his temper, a point contested by Wedderburn and Jennings, for it was unknown of him. (10)
- The loveliness of the hand, too, in a perplexing manner contested his denunciation of her conduct. (10)
- This occupied the court and held public attention for many weeks, being bitterly contested by both prosecution and defense. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for contested. Perhaps also see a sentence for candlesticks and ways to use complement in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use contested in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.