Sentences for continues. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use continues in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for continues.
- He does not go, but continues tapping. (8)
- If she continues to come here he will, of course, be able to find her. (8)
- In fact, while he continues a Protestant, to me he is a tailor. (10)
- She contracted the habit of eating meat at school, and drinking wine in Paris, and continues it, occasionally. (10)
- So Chummy continues a Protestant; dull consciences can! (10)
- The heat continues intense, and this explains the slowness in advancing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for continues. Perhaps also see a sentence for cursed and ways to use color in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use continues in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.