Use contralto in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use contralto in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for contralto.
- Commanding her to give one simple run of notes, a contralto octave, he stood over her with keenly watchful eyes. (10)
- From the inveterate contralto of the interview, she rose to pure soprano in describing her own action. (10)
- She has a glorious contralto voice. (10)
- She sang in strong and grave contralto tones, at first with shut eyes. (10)
- Still she held on, and then gave a tremulous, rich, contralto note. (10)
- The first smooth contralto notes took him captive. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for contralto. Perhaps also see a sentence for carthew and ways to use composing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use contralto in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.