Use controlled in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use controlled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for controlled.
- Berry violently controlled her bosom, and ordered that he should be shown upstairs instantly to see her the wretch she was. (10)
- Considering how few days back, his temper was roused, but he controlled it. (10)
- He controlled himself with an effort. (8)
- He controlled his sickness by planting a chair in the centre and sitting in it with his eyes shut. (9)
- Here, seated at a table in the very centre, as if he thereby better controlled his universe, a pug-featured gentleman, without a beard, was writing. (8)
- If the passion had come, it was controlled. (10)
- Or had she not so violently controlled her nature as she did, I believe she might have been saved. (10)
- They controlled my movements, my attitudes; they forbade me repose; and yet I believe I was no ass, but a tolerably sensible fellow. (9)
- With the treachery of controlled rage, Agostino drew near him, and whispered some sentences in his ear. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for controlled. Perhaps also see a sentence for carthew and ways to use composing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use controlled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.