Examples of convenience sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use convenience in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for convenience.
- Arrangements for her convenience will be made. (10)
- Each man inclined at his own angle, and jolted to his own convenience, as he went. (2)
- He knew her illnesses; they never occurred but for her own convenience. (4)
- I wonder he does not marry, to secure a lasting convenience of that kind. (4)
- In what related to his own comfort and convenience he was undisputed lord of himself. (9)
- It would be a compact of convenience, and the world would be satisfied. (4)
- The landscape has already accepted it, and is making the best of it; and to the country people it is an inestimable convenience. (9)
- They took a slight survey of all; and Catherine was impressed, beyond her expectation, by their multiplicity and their convenience. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for convenience. Perhaps also see a sentence for consols and ways to use column in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use convenience in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.