Conversational used in sentences. Students, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use conversational in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conversational.
- During the short conversational period before the ladies retired for the night, Miss Eleanor alluded to the wedding by chance. (10)
- He is not altogether deficient in conversational gaiety, and he shines in exercise. (10)
- He was in his library, speaking in his usual conversational tone, deliberately, nor overloud. (10)
- His inexhaustible conversational art and humour gave it such vitality as it had. (10)
- No stronger proof of their aethereal conversational earnestness could be offered. (10)
- She collected her understanding, apparently; treating a conversational run of the tongue as a question to be pondered; and the horses paid for it. (10)
- So conversational were his eyes and brows that he could persuade you to imagine he was carrying on a dialogue without opening his mouth. (10)
- The party resolved itself into twos and threes, and these straggled far apart, out of conversational reach of one another. (9)
- Whitmonby, Westlake, Henry Wilmers and the rest, she perhaps aiding, schooled him in the conversational art. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conversational. Perhaps also see a sentence for conflicts and ways to use counselling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conversational in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.