A sentence for the word conveyed. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use conveyed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conveyed.
- And by the carriage of his head, the twist of his little moustache, he conveyed to the world the pride he was feeling. (8)
- But how was it to be conveyed? (10)
- Down that staircase she had perhaps been conveyed in a state of well-prepared insensibility! (4)
- Her humorous sense of the aristocratic prestige was conveyed to him in a very taking smile. (10)
- It is possible that Margaret and Edward conveyed to one another as sharp a sting as envenomed lovers attempt. (10)
- It was as if she had been too intent upon them and him to have noticed the little comedy that had conveyed them to her. (9)
- No greater air of prosperity clung about him than is conveyed by a rusty overcoat and wisps of cloth in place of socks. (8)
- Others were conveyed upon cars by my friends the carrettieri, of whom it was decreed I should not be quit for some time to come. (10)
- The dulness of the place conveyed a charm to a nature recovering from disturbance to its clear smooth flow. (10)
- The method of delivery scarcely conveyed a compliment. (10)
- Their misery could not be conveyed to the mind. (10)
- Two carriages and a cab conveyed the excursionists, as they merrily called themselves, to the terminus. (10)
- We placed him in a cab which we found outside, and I conveyed him to the station. (8)
- Wythan thought an appointment unnecessary which conveyed the sufficient assurance of audience granted. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conveyed. Perhaps also see a sentence for corked and ways to use conquered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conveyed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.