Sentences using the word convict. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use convict in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for convict.
- And a convict he was, for he did wrong once, but he worked his redemption. (10)
- I should feel like a convict if I went alone. (10)
- I tell you no jury would convict; and if they did, no judge would hang. (8)
- Judges were bribed to do their duty, juries to convict, newspapers to support and legislators to betray their constituents and pass the most oppressive laws. (7)
- Van Diemen Smith was a convict, and my benefactor. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for convict. Perhaps also see a sentence for clinked and ways to use countrymen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use convict in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.