A sentence for the word convincing. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use convincing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for convincing.
- A bare truth is not so convincing as one that discretion confirms. (10)
- But I will convince my son as I am convincing the world-tut, tut! (10)
- Her deductions were plausible, convincing to friends shaken by her vehement manner of coming at them. (10)
- His attitude was strictly scientific; he denied nothing, but he expected the supernatural to be at least as convincing as the natural. (9)
- In his doubt he ventured to address her, and then Lottie turned her back upon him in a manner that was perfectly convincing. (9)
- Short of the most convincing proofs he must still refuse to believe, for he did not wish to punish himself. (8)
- The sight was convincing, but the shudder came again. (10)
- They are convincing and not melting. (10)
- Thomas Scoles, who exercised a great influence over her; but she succeeded in convincing everybody that even this was a misfortune. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for convincing. Perhaps also see a sentence for converse and ways to use conveyed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use convincing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.