Use the word cooing in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use cooing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cooing.
- A pigeon was cooing; the sappy scent from the lopped bushes filled all the sun-warmed air. (8)
- Birds were almost silent, the cuckoos had ceased to sing, but wood-pigeons were cooing. (8)
- She kept away from that lest the birds should come fluttering about her, and betray her by cooing. (8)
- The click and swish blended with the rustle of the willows and the poplars, and the cooing of a wood-pigeon, in a true river song. (8)
- The little ground-doves mimic in miniature the form and markings and the gait and mild behavior of our turtle-doves, but perhaps not their melancholy cooing. (9)
- What a hum of insects, and cooing of pigeons! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cooing. Perhaps also see a sentence for counsel and ways to use corners in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cooing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.