A sentence using the word cookery. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cookery in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cookery.
- And her cookery at a stand-still! (10)
- German cookery is an education for the sentiment of hogs. (10)
- Lighted windows looked gladsome, whiffs of comfortable cookery came abroad upon the air. (2)
- Stories may succeed, but they are doubtful, and not to be trusted, coming after cookery. (10)
- The hard labour of the day approved the cooling exercise and the crowning refreshments of French cookery and wines of known vintages. (10)
- The landlady was a stout, plain, short-sighted, motherly body, with something not far short of a genius for cookery. (2)
- We talk, for instance, of poetry for poets, and we fondly imagine that this is different from talking of cookery for cooks. (9)
- You read my downright preference of what most people would call poverty, and my enjoyment of good cookery and good company. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cookery. Perhaps also see a sentence for covered and ways to use cowering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cookery in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.