How do you use cooking in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use cooking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cooking.
- Air-sucker, blood-pump, cooking machinery, and a battery of trained instincts, aptitudes, fill up their vacuum. (10)
- Crickledon could not abide cooking for a mean eater. (10)
- If you went too far forward, you got the pitching; if you went aft, on the kitchen side, you got the smell of the cooking. (9)
- In the kitchen cooking and eating go forward side by side, and the family sleep at night. (2)
- Perhaps she was accustomed in Italy to a different way of cooking? (5)
- Shelton passed ladies in ones and twos and threes going out shopping, or to classes of drawing, cooking, ambulance. (8)
- The old woodman was cooking a queer composition of flour and milk sprinkled with salt for them. (10)
- There was a little gas cooking-stove, with cooking things ranged on it; a small bare table; and one large cupboard. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cooking. Perhaps also see a sentence for collect and ways to use covers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cooking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.