Use the word cooler in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use cooler in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cooler.
- As their train mounted among the Thuringian uplands they were aware of a finer, cooler air through their open window. (9)
- But Ralph in his cavalry quarters was cooler than Ralph in the Bursley meadows. (10)
- Even later in the morning, when she was cooler and he had come to speak, more than her own strength was needed to resist him. (10)
- He lost altogether his right judgement; even the cooler after-thoughts were lost. (10)
- In her cooler mind she felt that it was a bad finish of a gallant battle. (10)
- It was cooler out there. (8)
- It was not the least cooler, yet; but if you sat still you did not suffer. (9)
- It would be cooler soon. (8)
- Mine are the clouds with the dark silvered wings; mine are the rocks on fire with the sun; and the dewdrops cooler than pearls. (8)
- One is cooler: ideas come; they have not to be forced. (10)
- The lady, the much cooler person, did nurse a bit of flame. (10)
- This looked even cooler than the bubbling spring in the glass vases, and it sounded vastly cooler. (9)
- Up on the short grass in the cooler air, with nothing between him and those swarming stars, he lost his rage. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cooler. Perhaps also see a sentence for correctly and ways to use complacent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cooler in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.