Sentences using the word coolly. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use coolly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for coolly.
- He nodded and spoke coolly. (10)
- Her next sentence, coolly delivered, related to some millinery matter. (10)
- How could she love him, and speak so coolly! (8)
- It helped him to look on her coolly. (10)
- Knightley coolly, and resuming the letter. (4)
- Nodding coolly, Martin motioned them aside. (8)
- Rose sees the matter coolly. (10)
- She footed coolly, well-balanced, upright. (10)
- So voluntarily, so freely, so coolly to canvass it! (4)
- The Irish, it is true, do not conduct an argument coolly. (10)
- There, with the spray biting into his face, he could think more coolly. (8)
- Thinking coolly, she fancied the thing must be a gown or dressing-gown; it hung heavily. (10)
- What we had found was a line of battle, coolly holding its fire till it could count our teeth. (7)
- When he heard her coolly asking him for his handkerchief to blind him, he had forgotten the purpose, and gave it mechanically. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for coolly. Perhaps also see a sentence for clumsy and ways to use conclusions in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use coolly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.