Copper sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use copper in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for copper.
- All was in copper coinage, Lycurgan and severe, and reached the sum of one pound, seventeen shillings. (10)
- And he was not the only trickster preying on the multitudinous poor copper crowd, rightly to be protected by the silver and the golden. (10)
- Raban, who begged for blood-money, was counting the copper coins which he had received. (5)
- The last copper bullet will be the deciding factor. (8)
- The peasant could have given nothing but copper, and she felt that this restored the lost balance of righteousness in their favor. (9)
- There is the Silver Maid, and the Copper, and the Brassy Maid, and others of them. (10)
- You might play like forty angels and not a copper! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for copper. Perhaps also see a sentence for credence and ways to use counsels in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use copper in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.