How do you use copsley in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use copsley in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for copsley.
- Arthur Rhodes at Copsley, Sir Lukin came on a visit to his wife. (10)
- At Copsley the arrival of their luggage had prepared the welcome. (10)
- Diana stayed three days at Copsley, one longer than she had intended, so that Arthur Rhodes might have his fill of country air. (10)
- Lady Dunstane will be left without an under-servant at Copsley soon. (10)
- Rhodes with his travelling bag was packed off to Copsley, to enjoy a change of scene after his run of the gauntlet. (10)
- She hummed of her happiness in being at Copsley, singing her Planxty Kelly and The Puritani by turns. (10)
- She passed three peaceable days at Copsley, at war only with the luxury of the house. (10)
- She promised to remain at Copsley three days. (10)
- The impression she stamped on him at Copsley remained, but it could not occupy the foreground for ever. (10)
- The recollection of the change of her feeling for Copsley suffused her maiden mind. (10)
- To-morrow early I start for Copsley, to escape this London air. (10)
- Warwick, he heard that she had gone to Copsley for a couple of weeks. (10)
- When Diana came to Copsley, Lady Dunstane remarked on the recurrence of the name of Miss Paynham in the list of her guests. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for copsley. Perhaps also see a sentence for colder and ways to use compromised in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use copsley in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.