Sentences for cordiality. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cordiality in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cordiality.
- Again the ladies touched fingers, with an interchange of the social grimace of cordiality. (10)
- He was aware of feigning the cordiality he showed, and of having less real liking for him than ever before. (9)
- His daughter took leave of them in formal phrase, but with a jolly cordiality of manner that deformalized it. (9)
- I could not be cordial in my invitation, but if she chuses to come no want of cordiality on my part will keep her away. (4)
- In the drawing-room they were met with equal cordiality by the mother, and Miss Bertram had all the distinction with each that she could wish. (4)
- She greeted him with a certain grim cordiality. (8)
- The other remained coldly unaffected, after a first start of surprise at his cordiality, and then reviled the dust and heat. (9)
- They missed there the constant, sweet civility of Carlsbad, and found themselves falling flat in their endeavors for a little cordiality. (9)
- They were received with great cordiality. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cordiality. Perhaps also see a sentence for cabman and ways to use combined in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cordiality in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.