Cork in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use cork in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cork.
- Arriving at the Gallery off Cork Street, however, he paid his shilling, picked up a catalogue, and entered. (8)
- Before a week elapsed, the story had gone far and near; every dinner-table in Cork had laughed at it. (6)
- He kept it in his hand, with his thumb on the cork, and rocked it back and forth on his knees as he spoke. (9)
- He left it at once to draw the cork of a pint-bottle of champagne. (8)
- He wiped the bottle, drew the cork with his own hands, put his nose down, inhaled its perfume, and went back to the music room. (8)
- In my cork wrist, sir. (8)
- Pendyce at a very reasonable price, and corked between meals with a special cork. (8)
- She hunted it out, slipped off its red-leather sheath, and, stabbing the point into a tiny cork, slipped it beneath her blouse. (8)
- The loud popping of a cork roused him. (8)
- The sound of a popping cork dragged him from reverie. (8)
- When the cork was drawn, the scent of rum escaped into the air. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cork. Perhaps also see a sentence for civilian and ways to use convulsively in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cork in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.