Corn example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use corn in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for corn.
- A long, soft ripple of wind flowed over the corn, and brought a puff of warm air into their faces. (8)
- Already the driver was perched on his tiny seat, and his companion, whose business it was to free the falling corn, was getting up alongside. (8)
- Coupled with his swinging corn tax, it was indubitably a stout platform. (8)
- He was on the edge of the forest, entering a plain clothed with ripe corn under a spacious morning sky. (10)
- His moustache and beard are of the colour of a corn sheaf, and his blue eyes shining over them remind me of summer. (10)
- I went back into the corn, found the river, followed it back a long way and mounted into the fork of a low tree. (7)
- It led into a valley between falling hills, stubbly with rocks like a reaped field of corn, and floored farther down with green meadows. (2)
- Noel went to the beginning of her portion of the falling corn, he to the end of it. (8)
- Practical dogs are for bones, horses for corn. (10)
- She spoke of Reform: of the Repeal of the Corn Laws as the simple beginning of the grants due to the people. (10)
- She stood very still, trying not to see or hear, and in the corn opposite to her a rabbit stole along, crouched, and peeped. (8)
- The ostler had required no instructions to give the horse a feed of corn. (10)
- There must be iron and coal as well as wheat and corn in the world, and without their combination we cannot have bread. (9)
- You can win the shyest filly to corn at last. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for corn. Perhaps also see a sentence for charity and ways to use correctness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use corn in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.