Sentence with word corney. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use corney in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for corney.
- Corney had been intercepted. (10)
- Corney had departed on his mission to fetch Crossjay and medicine. (10)
- Corney said no at all points. (10)
- Corney to deliver to him. (10)
- Corney tumbled into the hall. (10)
- Corney were arguing upon the question. (10)
- Corney, you are sure it is unsafe for papa to be moved to-day, Crossjay must . (10)
- Doctor Corney came across him somewhere on the road and drove him to the cottage. (10)
- Dr Corney had a Celtic intelligence for a meaning behind an illogical tongue. (10)
- Dr Corney positively pronounced No to it. (10)
- I met Doctor Corney coming along, and he prescribed hot brandy and water for a wet skin, especially for sitting in it. (10)
- Vernon was brief, Corney had not let fly a single anecdote, he said, and lighted his candle. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for corney. Perhaps also see a sentence for convenience and ways to use confessions in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use corney in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.