Sentence using the word corps. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use corps in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for corps.
- He reins up within a respectful distance of the corps commander and salutes. (1)
- His appearance on Saturdays was always military, by reason of the route march of his Volunteer Corps in the afternoon. (8)
- If I am rightly informed, the decree for the formation of the fourth army corps was signed by the king yesterday. (10)
- The piece was too profitable a one to abandon, so he looked about anxiously, to supply the deficiency in his corps dramatique. (6)
- Well, footmen and courtiers and Scottish Highlanders, and the corps de ballet, draymen too, have legs, and staring legs, shapely enough. (10)
- When first he entered the corps, she was ready enough to admire him; but so we all were. (4)
- Wickham, who had returned with him the day before from town, and he was happy to say had accepted a commission in their corps. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for corps. Perhaps also see a sentence for clear and ways to use constitution in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use corps in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.