Sentences for countenances. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use countenances in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for countenances.
- A propinquity, if I might judge from their countenances, uncoveted by either party. (6)
- And behold, a spokesman was seen in relief upon a background of grins, that were oddly intermixed with countenances of extraordinary solemnity. (10)
- Drawing near the hospitable house, his official and a cordial emotion united, as we see sorrowful crape-wreathed countenances. (10)
- She looks round with a mixed air of self-denial and self-satisfaction to read the admiration of her listeners in their sympathetic countenances. (9)
- The countenances of the ladies fell instantly when he was gone. (9)
- With woeful countenances they looked at each other. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for countenances. Perhaps also see a sentence for call and ways to use confusion in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use countenances in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.