Sentence with word countless. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use countless in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for countless.
- Amongst the carcasses of countless victims there had fattened and grown purple many butchers, physically strengthened by the smell of blood and sawdust. (8)
- On the far horizon, over a countless succession of fields and hedges, rose a line of downs. (8)
- Our wealth is countless, fabulous. (10)
- Surely, they were countless in number, melting with ripeness, soft, full to bursting; and the birds darted among them like sun-flashes. (10)
- The man to whom her heart clung, the Emperor, the countless multitude below, were all at this time subject to her in heart and mind. (5)
- Those countless figures, going their ways under the lamps and the moving-sky, had one and all received some restless blessing from the stir of spring. (8)
- Was not that the disease, and the misfortune, of the age; perhaps of all the countless ages man had lived through? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for countless. Perhaps also see a sentence for convalescent and ways to use convinced in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use countless in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.