Countries sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use countries in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for countries.
- Having lived from hand to mouth, and in many countries, since he left Westminster School, he had now practically no class feelings. (8)
- I was not, however, to reach it without further detention in barbarous countries. (7)
- In all countries the middle class presents the public which, fighting the world, and with a good footing in the fight, knows the world best. (10)
- Nothing could be more characteristic of the two countries. (2)
- On the thirtieth day of his journeying he met with a travelling companion in the lower countries, which he had reached some time before. (5)
- Pollingray, when in his own house, has the best qualities of the two countries. (10)
- The epicene aristocracies of other countries turn night into day in their social pleasures, and our noblesse sympathetically follows their example. (9)
- They are sometimes enervated by it: that must be in continental countries. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for countries. Perhaps also see a sentence for cantatrice and ways to use constables in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use countries in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.