A sentence using the word counts. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use counts in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for counts.
- After a big blow, a very little one scarcely counts. (10)
- Although unquestionably to have a young man pleading in our interests with a lady, counts its objections. (10)
- Barmby counts for more at a Charity Concert than all the catalogue, and particularly in the country. (10)
- Dartrey is confident, from the yield of stones, that the value of our claim counts in a number of millions. (10)
- Only one thing counts in that place, hitting the same nail on the head with the same hammer all the time. (8)
- Other gentlemen, counts and barons, bowed over her hand. (10)
- Princes, counts, generals, diplomats passed under him in awe. (10)
- She has, by general consent, beauty; she must, seeing that she counts influential friends, have witchery. (10)
- The rest may have admirers; she only, a famous fair one, counts lovers in her train. (2)
- There is, I imagine, no one who has not some affection or interest so strong that he counts the rest for nothing, beside it. (8)
- Time counts the tides, you know. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for counts. Perhaps also see a sentence for covered and ways to use cowering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use counts in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.