Sentences for courses. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use courses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for courses.
- Bennet planned the courses that were to do credit to her housekeeping, when an answer arrived which deferred it all. (4)
- But he was consoled by the lunch which he had with Westover at a restaurant where it was served in courses. (9)
- His appetite revived, and, after protesting that he would not take anything but coffee, he went back and ate some of the earlier courses. (9)
- It would be better when the whole thievish business was irretrievably begun and ordered in its secret courses! (8)
- Nature in her courses! (8)
- Not until a pause occurred between two courses did von Tungern alter his manner. (5)
- Now, in writing plays, there are, in this matter of the moral, three courses open to the serious dramatist. (8)
- Seven courses would have been served him had the sky fallen; but he ate little, and drank more claret than was his wont. (8)
- The courses, however, were limited to seven, and champagne was not drunk. (8)
- The stars in their courses had seemed to fight for them then; but whether for joy he no longer knew. (8)
- Whichever of these courses we pursue, the hurry with which we pursue it undoes us. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for courses. Perhaps also see a sentence for calm and ways to use compact in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use courses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.