Sentences with courtesy in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use courtesy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for courtesy.
- Alma made him a courtesy of mock modesty. (9)
- Darcy, he stopped with a bow of superior courtesy to compliment him on his dancing and his partner. (4)
- Grand Duke and Duchess perfect in courtesy, not a sign of the German morgue. (10)
- He felt that his visitor was afraid of his frigid courtesy; and he did not mean to help him over that fear. (8)
- He is an emissary, we treat him with courtesy, and if he comes to diplomatize we, of course, give a patient hearing. (10)
- His cheery courtesy was only disturbed when he became conscious of some sentiment which appeared to him mean or cowardly. (8)
- His perfect courtesy was confounding. (10)
- It is the form of submission of the bulrush to the wind, of courtesy in the cavalier to a lady. (10)
- James scented something suspicious in this courtesy. (8)
- Margarita, to make up for this want of courtesy, formed herself the last of the procession. (10)
- The Cologne theologian accepted the courtesy with a patronizing gesture, as if it were a matter of course. (5)
- The fever was over, and Emma could harbour little fear of the pulse being quickened again by injurious courtesy. (4)
- The secretary was surrounded by pigeon-holes and finer than ever; Scorrier blinked in the full radiance of his courtesy. (8)
- Todds first, by the courtesy of Ines, whose decorous control of his legs at a weighty moment was rightly read by his party. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for courtesy. Perhaps also see a sentence for conducted and ways to use compares in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use courtesy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.