Cowered sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cowered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cowered.
- Alternately in his mind Death had vaster meanings and doubtfuller; Life cowered under the shadow or outshone it. (10)
- By the hearth, whence a little heat still came forth from the ashes, she cowered down. (8)
- Dahlia sent one quivering look up at her, and cowered lower in her chair near the window. (10)
- He shrank away from those attending him, cowered upon the ground and uttered unintelligible remonstrances. (1)
- It drew sustainment from the dead hand in his grasp, and cowered down to the earth claiming all we touch. (10)
- Over this little wavering taper in the vaults Emma cowered, cherishing the hand, silently hoping for the voice. (10)
- Pole, and Emilia cowered down and clung to his hand as they drove from the place. (10)
- She heard the grinding and whirring of a motor-car on its top gear approaching up the hill, and cowered away against the hedge. (8)
- She would have screamed then had not the carriage seemed to her a sanctuary from such creatures as foreign soldiers, whitecoats; so she cowered on. (10)
- Then she dropped, as drops a dying bet, and cowered into the passage. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cowered. Perhaps also see a sentence for credence and ways to use counsels in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cowered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.