Use the word creaking in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use creaking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for creaking.
- For a sound like the whiffling of a wind through dry sticks combined with the creaking of a saw had, impinged on his senses. (8)
- He could no longer hear her breathe; the creaking of the branch had ceased. (8)
- In the presence of the irresistible the conventional is a crazy structure swept away with very little creaking of its timbers on the flood. (10)
- The silence was broken by a faint creaking through the wall. (8)
- The tread of footsteps on the creaking stairs broke it. (8)
- They heard the sounds of groping hands, of a creaking door, of uncertain feet on the stairs. (8)
- When Smither, creaking with excitement, had left him, Soames entered the dining-room and sniffed. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for creaking. Perhaps also see a sentence for correctly and ways to use crew in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use creaking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.