Sentences with creation in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use creation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for creation.
- All creation cries out for now. (10)
- And secretly fettered by that rule is Art, whose business is the creation of vital things. (8)
- At any rate, I am sure that I did not proclaim his planetary importance in creation until I was at least nineteen. (9)
- Creation, of course, is the wrong word; it says too much; but in default of a better word, it may stand. (9)
- For this kind of criticism there has even recently been claimed an actual identity with creation. (8)
- It is better fun, during the holidays, to be the son of a travelling merchant than son and heir to the greatest cotton-spinner in creation. (2)
- Men are born subject to it, happily, and thus the balance between the lordly half of creation and the frail is rectified. (10)
- Parson Adams is a creation of humour. (10)
- She is our creation. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for creation. Perhaps also see a sentence for conceivable and ways to use croft in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use creation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.