Credible example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use credible in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for credible.
- And as for the seriousness of her desire to be released from her engagement, that was little credible. (10)
- As much as legs are wanted for the dance, Philosophy is required to make our human nature credible and acceptable. (10)
- But no, he was precise; her report of him strikes the ear as credible, in spite of the marvel it insists on our swallowing. (10)
- I can only attest the entirely credible character of the statement. (7)
- Perhaps she did not fully realize all that the doctor had intended; life alone is credible to the young; life and the expectation of it. (9)
- We have to deplore the hearing of reports too credible. (10)
- With a fatuity hardly more credible than creditable, the Lalugwumps, as they call themselves, deny the immortality of the soul. (7)
- Wonderful events, however true they are, must be attached to something common and familiar, to make them credible. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for credible. Perhaps also see a sentence for chill and ways to use creaked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use credible in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.