Creek example sentences. ESL students, teachers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use creek in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for creek.
- Arriving at the mill, she made no pretense of stopping, but turned into a trail leading through a field of stubble toward a creek. (1)
- Everywhere near the creek, which here had a margin of lowland, the earth was trodden into mud by the feet of men and horses. (1)
- From the Confederate side this point was commanded by two batteries posted on a slightly lower elevation beyond a creek, and a half-mile away. (1)
- Peyton Farquhar was dead; his body, with a broken neck, swung gently from side to side beneath the timbers of the Owl Creek bridge. (1)
- The advance was arriving at the creek. (1)
- The very ground seemed in motion toward the creek. (1)
- They have reached the Owl Creek bridge, put it in order and built a stockade on the north bank. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for creek. Perhaps also see a sentence for chattering and ways to use creed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use creek in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.