Creep in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use creep in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for creep.
- And for long I sat, just watching the moon creep up, and hearing the thin, dry rustle of the leaves along the holly hedge. (8)
- Crawl home, creep into her hole, and lie there stricken! (8)
- He managed, however, to creep into a corner, and, getting up, surveyed the scene. (8)
- Hollow murmurs seemed to creep along the gallery, and more than once her blood was chilled by the sound of distant moans. (4)
- I love her for her pride, if she will only let me creep to her feet, kiss her feet. (10)
- The tendency of her hair to creep loose of its bands gave her handsome face an aspect deliriously wild. (10)
- The worms may creep on: the men must die. (10)
- You expected me to creep up to you contrite and whimpering? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for creep. Perhaps also see a sentence for civilian and ways to use crew in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use creep in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.